In our continuous striving for excellence in squash court construction our development team has researched further squash walls building options that are quick to install and offer added value in terms of playability, easy maintenance and durability. Likewise, the aim was to develop a product that is mainly intended for renovating existing courts. ASB development team combined two essential elements: a durable maintenance-free glass surface along with a fixation method that allows fast noiseless and dust-free installation. That allows for the squash centres to continue their operation without any limitations. The product that we came up with is called ASB PermanentGlassWall10.
ASB PermanentGlassWall10 is ASB’s innovative squash wall solution for the 21st century. It is designed to elevate every regular squash court facility in the world to the next level. The new creation extends our product portfolio to bring our customers the latest technology in squash wall surfaces.
ASB PermanentGlassWall10 is based on a 6mm thick tempered glass fixed to various types of supporting structural construction. This makes it a perfect solution to modernize existing courts as well as to build brand new squash courts. ASB PermanentGlassWall10 is suitable for both ASB construction systems (ASB System40 and ASB System100) as well as any other court types. This innovation benefits from the best characteristics of ASB System40 and ASB System100 court walls and adds an extra bonus through its additional durability and marketing opportunities.
Various colour choices
- New innovative matte finish glass surface
- Fast, dust-free and noiseless installation
- New quick and permanent renovation way of existing courts without any significant limits to the squash centre operation
- Possibility to upgrade the existing court walls to glass
- Zero damage by ball impact
- Unlimited usage without wear and tear
- Various colour options without additional surface coating
- Possible to combine with dark floor and white ball usage
- Customized element sizes allowing easy handling and installation even in small areas
- Humidity resistance and scratch-proof surface
- 10 year surface warranty
- Opportunity to play and train on glass surface regularly to be prepared for official glass court matches