Who can become an ASB partner?
We offer a partnership to sales representatives all over the world. The partners should be marketing oriented, externally focused on customer’s needs and service. ASB aims to solve customer’s needs with high-end products and services. We aim to create customer value, what means that a customer expects a high quality product to an adequate price. Therefore we need partners, who are happy to ensure these goals.
What skills are expected?
You should be an experienced marketing or sales professional which high communication skills to deal with clients on a business-to-business base. It is advisable to be involved into squash, having certain knowledge and contacts in the squash scene in your country.
- Honest and trustful
- Communication skills
- Ability to seek out creative solutions
- Experienced with frequent customer interaction
- Interact with a team in a competent and professional manner
- Look at each request through the eyes of the customer
- Highly organized
- Problem solver and multi-tasker
- Computer literacy – MS Office, including
What kind of partnership is offered?
There are two types of partnership on a freelance basis, either as a trading agent or as a distribution partner.
- The agent initiates the contact to customers and sales the products and services. The installation will be organized by ASB. The agent receives a sales commission.
- The distribution partner is accompanying the entire transaction between customers/investors and ASB until the project is realized. He operates as a separate company, buying the ASB products and services to partner conditions and selling it to the customers.
How to apply for an ASB partnership?
You want to become a partner? Please use our contact form