A very interesting project in Denmark this time. We have renovated three courts in total, delivering new front walls and squash floors and providing a repaint of sidewalls and backwalls.
The backwalls are not glass backs in this case, which is also not quite usual these days. We have applied our System40 panels to all front walls. The ASB System40 panels are generally useable for either a new court or a renovation of an existing court made of plaster or other materials which are not resistant to the impact of the squash ball.
Its main advantages are:
- Leveling out differences in building walls, which ensures a completely straight wall and thus, the best playing characteristics
- The cavity between a building wall and an ASB panel is completely filled with fire-dried sand which means no hollow spots, the entire wall becomes very solid and the rebound is even and consistent, no matter where the ball hits the wall
- Squash court wall ́s surface is smooth, solid and without joints or gaps
- The system enables easy and fast renovation of old plaster courts
- Simple and quick installation PLUS noise reduction
KSK is the oldest squash club in Copenhagen offering the squash courts to professionals and hobby players. The social aspect of the club is also huge in Denmark as it brings together a huge community of squash players.