The offering is innovative, internationally sourced and holistic: mixed-reality ball sports courts, six squash courts, a revolutionary movement training studio, and services like mindset training and physiotherapy will have every ball sport fan fall in love with training and the sport of squash.
This new campus complements the first campus in Port Chester, NY. Together they now provide players technology and expertise to accelerate athlete development. They cover the entire Westchester and Fairfield Counties.
MSQUASH SONO will be home to school teams who will train there and use the facility as their home base: King School, Fairfield Country Day, New Canaan Public Schools 7/8 and Darien Schools K-2.
The MSQUASH SONO Campus offers:
- A four-sided ASB ShowGlassCourt for PSA and national competition, as well as five ASB System100 courts
- Three Interactive Multiball courts for Mixed Reality ball-sport training for players age, 4-77.
- Medical Grade Movement Training Studio optimizing functional movement training to build strength and prevent injury at every athlete stage
- A Mixed Reality Balance Training Studio, as balance, agility and strength training is considered one of the major pillars of MSQUASH's physical training methodology.
- Together the two campuses have a total of twelve ASB SquashCourts, with a larger footprint for supporting more diversified and specialized training groups, as well as national, regional and international tournaments.
Shaun Moxham, MSQUASH founder, is more than excited to offer this next level of athlete training. "Every day we challenge our coaching team to come up with new ways to better train and engage athletes. Sometimes it is hard to explain how we do this. The newest methodologies are so disruptive you have to try to understand its vast impact on how it will improve their game, keep their bodies longer healthy and their minds much much happier.“
For the inauguration, Squash legend David Palmer himself came for a show match with his former coach Shaun Moxham.
Despite the difficult travel situation caused by Covid-19, ASB was able to carry out the installation with a German-American installation crew, providing first grade service and know-how in order to install the courts on time to meet the client's deadline.